Get Students, Faculty and Visitors Back-to-School Efficiently
Through our easy-to-use mobile-friendly application
How it Works
• Students, faculty, and visitors establish an account through a unique website created for your school.
• They then add the health screener log in icon to their mobile phone.
• Each day, before leaving for school, they log on to answer health screening questions:
✅ Have they been in close contact with someone who was diagnosed with or had symptoms of Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
✅ Have they tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
✅ Have they have experienced Covid-19 symptoms in the past 14 days?
✅ Have they have traveled internationally or from a state with widespread community transmission of Covid-19 within the past 14 days and if so, depending upon their state have they received a negative Covid-19 test result or quarantined for 14 days?
✅ And, optionally, whether their temperature was above 100.4° F.
• If desired, daily email reminders with a questions link can be sent out.
• Based on their responses, individuals receive an email with a green check mark (cleared to attend); a red X (do not attend) or a yellow exclamation point (symptoms under review, wait for instructions).
• Arriving at the school, the entrance screener checks to be sure clearance was granted, does a visual symptom check, and clicks admit on the app, providing a permanent record of attendance.
• For students, faculty, or visitors who failed to answer the questions at home, the entrance screener can pull up questions and go through them or send a link for them to complete on their phone.
• Upon check-in, individual receives a second email clearing them for the full day, to show if they leave and come back during the day.
Near Immediate Set-up and Deployment
• We provide a template of possible responses to each screening question. You approve or edit to meet your needs.
• We provide a sample letter to send to students, faculty, and visitors to instruct them how to set up their accounts.
• We train your administrator on how to review results, respond to symptoms questions (if that option is selected) and how to run reports.
Template Responses Include
Speed Entrance Screening to Reduce Congestion and Get School Started
Entrance Screener Process
• Look up an individual on a tablet or PC to see if home screening was completed and they were cleared to report
• Do a quick symptom check
• Click admit
• For students, if home screening was not completed, can pull up questions and go through them with a student or they can complete it on their phone
• If an adult, they can be emailed a link to the screening app, so they can complete on-line
All Information is Available to Review
• Health Screener in-home test results
• Admission statistics
• Viewable by date
• All data is exportable in Excel format
• On the Symptom Review Screen an administrator can:
• Determine whether a participant is clear or ineligible to report
• Trigger an email with this information
A Division of The TemPositions Group of Companies
622 Third Avenue, 39th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Copyright © 2020 The Health Screener. Powered by School Professionals